TenX is a cryptocurrency payment system that consists of a physical debit card, wallet, bank account, ATM access, and many more. In general, the company intends to present products that make it easier for consumers to utilize your cryptocurrencies in the actual world.
By using the TenX platform, users can securely interrelate with numerous blockchains at an early phase in their comprehension, and have a better understanding on what they are really doing. TenX can exclude slower period of development by making it much easier for new users to acquire and utilize cryptocurrencies.
- The chief benefit of TenX is that it delivers zero spending and exchange fees. However, users are needed to pay fees for both virtual and physical cards, and there are also spending limits in position.
- To be able to access the TenX platform, user needs to download the wallet of TenX. This is available as desktop software from TenX.tech or as a mobile application from the Play Store.
- TenX platform as well as the wallet supports blockchain assets through various blockchains. It backs Ethereum, DASH, and Bitcoin, for instance, along with ERC20 tokens. TenX intends to add more cryptocurrencies in the near future.
- Decentralized security that is based on smart contracts is another key feature of TenX platform is its. Since you are a holder of the key, you are in full control of your available funds. With the smart contracts you can change your security settings any time. You can also adjust security settings for withdrawal settings, daily limits, portfolio spending, and many more.
- Once you have completed the setup of the payment wallet and platform, you can begin interacting with real-world services and products.
TenX features a straightforward payment structure. Below is how much you need to pay for the different services of TenX:
- Physical Card Issuing Fee which covers shipping and tracking cost $15
- Virtual Card Issuing Fee cost $1.50
- Physical Card Annual Fee is free or cost $10 if you expend less than $1,000 per year
- Virtual Card Annual Fee is free or cost $10 if you expend less than $1,000 per year
- Foreign Exchange Fee is 0%
Market Cap of TenX as of September 22, 2017
Volume (24h) as of September 22, 2017
Circulating Supply of TenX as of September 22, 2017
Total Supply of TenX as of September 22, 2017
TenX Management Team
- Michael Sperk – Co-Founder and CTO
- Toby Hoenisch – Co-Founder and CEO
- Julian Hosp Co-Founder and CVO
- Paul Kitti – Co-Founder and COO
TenX has received investments from ICH and Fenbushi Capital. TenX has headquarters in London and Singapore.